National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Austin quadrangle, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Moore, S.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-173
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 52' 30" N (36.8750)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- East Longitude: 86° 0' 0" W (-86.0000)
- West Longitude: 86° 7' 30" W (-86.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.