National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of Yosemite Valley, Yosemite National Park, California
Author(s): Calkins, F.C., Huber, N.K., and Roller, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1639
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 47' 5" N (37.7847)
- South Latitude: 37° 42' 0" N (37.7000)
- East Longitude: 119° 29' 10" W (-119.4861)
- West Longitude: 119° 43' 40" W (-119.7278)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.