National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geology of the Louisville quadrangle, Colorado
Author(s): Spencer, F.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-151
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 52' 30" N (39.8750)
- East Longitude: 105° 7' 30" W (-105.1250)
- West Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.