National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial and Bedrock Geology of the Western Portion of the U.S.G.S. 1:100,000 Scale Marianna Quadrangle. Northwestern Florida.
Author(s): Green, R.C., Evans, W.L. III, Bryan, J.R., Paul, D.T., and Gaboardi, M.M.
Publishing Organization: Florida Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Map Series 91
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 0' 0" N (31.0000)
- South Latitude: 30° 30' 0" N (30.5000)
- East Longitude: 85° 30' 0" W (-85.5000)
- West Longitude: 86° 0' 0" W (-86.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.