National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Craig, Dixon Entrance, and parts of the Ketchikan and Prince Rupert quadrangles, southeastern Alaska
Author(s): Brew, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2319
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 56° 0' 0" N (56.0000)
- South Latitude: 54° 30' 0" N (54.5000)
- East Longitude: 131° 30' 0" W (-131.5000)
- West Longitude: 134° 40' 0" W (-134.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.