National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map showing distribution of Cretaceous intrusive rocks in the central Big Belt Mountains, Broadwater and Meagher Counties, Montana
Author(s): Du Bray, E.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2291
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 38' 0" N (46.6333)
- South Latitude: 46° 23' 0" N (46.3833)
- East Longitude: 111° 7' 30" W (-111.1250)
- West Longitude: 111° 26' 1" W (-111.4336)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.