National Geologic Map Database
Title: 2002 assessment of undiscovered oil and gas resources: Cretaceous Travis Peak and Hosston Formations, Jurassic Smackover Interior Salt Basins Total Petroleum System, Louisiana - Mississippi Salt Basin Province, northern Gulf Coast region
Author(s): Dyman, T.S., Condon, S.M., Charpentier, R.R., Cook, T.A., Crovelli, R.A., Klett, T.R., Lewan, M.D., Pollastro, R.M., Schenk, C.J., and Schmoker, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Fact Sheet FS-85-03
- Publication Date: 2003
- Map Scale: 1:13,300,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 15' 0" N (34.2500)
- South Latitude: 29° 35' 0" N (29.5833)
- East Longitude: 85° 0' 0" W (-85.0000)
- West Longitude: 95° 19' 0" W (-95.3167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.