National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Mines, prospects, and occurrences of nonmetallic mineral commodities in the Greenville 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, South Carolina, Georgia, and North Carolina
Author(s): D'Agostino, J.P., O'Conner, B.J., Zupan, A.J.W., and Maybin, A.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2215-D
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 82° 0' 0" W (-82.0000)
- West Longitude: 84° 0' 0" W (-84.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.