- Title:Stratigraphic relations of the sedimentary rocks below the Lower Jurassic Orange Mountain Basalt, northern Newark Basin, New Jersey and New York
- Author(s): Parker, R.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2208
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 6' 24" N (41.1067)
- South Latitude: 40° 22' 30" N (40.3750)
- East Longitude: 73° 53' 35" W (-73.8931)
- West Longitude: 74° 47' 51" W (-74.7975)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.