National Geologic Map Database
Title: Sequence stratigraphy of a carbonate-clastic ramp: the Cincinnatian Series (Upper Ordovician) in its type area
Author(s): Holland, S.M.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.105, n.3 [p. 306]
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:4,132,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 83° 25' 0" W (-83.4167)
- West Longitude: 85° 45' 0" W (-85.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.