National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Timpanogos Cave quadrangle, Utah
Author(s): Baker, A.A., and Crittenden, M.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-132
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 22' 30" N (40.3750)
- East Longitude: 111° 37' 30" W (-111.6250)
- West Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.