National Geologic Map Database
Title: Origin and tectonic evolution of the Maclaren and Wrangellia terranes, eastern Alaska Range, Alaska
Author(s): Nokleberg, W.J., Jones, D.L., and Silberling, N.J.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.96, n.10 [p. 1251]
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:416,700
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 63° 30' 0" N (63.5000)
- South Latitude: 63° 0' 0" N (63.0000)
- East Longitude: 144° 0' 0" W (-144.0000)
- West Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.