National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Jarbidge River Wilderness Study Area, Owyhee County, Idaho
Author(s): Bonnichsen, Bill, and Jenks, M.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2127
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 22' 30" N (42.3750)
- South Latitude: 42° 1' 0" N (42.0167)
- East Longitude: 115° 22' 30" W (-115.3750)
- West Longitude: 115° 45' 0" W (-115.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.