National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing the results of a subbottom acoustic survey of Boston Harbor, Massachusetts
Author(s): Rendigs, R.R., and Oldale, R.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2124
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:51,020
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 24' 0" N (42.4000)
- South Latitude: 42° 14' 0" N (42.2333)
- East Longitude: 70° 48' 0" W (-70.8000)
- West Longitude: 71° 3' 0" W (-71.0500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.