National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation chart of Frontier Formation from Greenhorn Range, southwestern Montana, to Mount Everts in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Author(s): Tysdal, R.G., Dyman, T.S., Nichols, D.J., and Cobban, W.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2116
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:188,700
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 14' 52" N (45.2478)
- South Latitude: 44° 54' 52" N (44.9144)
- East Longitude: 110° 35' 7" W (-110.5853)
- West Longitude: 112° 4' 23" W (-112.0731)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.