National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary surficial geologic map of the Wasatch fault zone, eastern part of the Utah Valley, Utah County and parts of Salt Lake and Juab Counties, Utah
Author(s): Machette, M.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2109
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 39° 57' 30" N (39.9583)
- East Longitude: 111° 30' 0" W (-111.5000)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.