National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geologic map of the Medano Pass quadrangle and part of the Liberty quadrangle, Alamosa, Huerfano, and Saguache Counties, Colorado
Author(s): Johnson, B.R., Bruce, R.M., and Lindsey, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2089
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 52' 30" N (37.8750)
- South Latitude: 37° 45' 0" N (37.7500)
- East Longitude: 105° 22' 30" W (-105.3750)
- West Longitude: 105° 37' 30" W (-105.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.