National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surface and subsurface correlations showing depositional environments of the Upper Cretaceous Mesaverde Group and associated formations, Lost Soldier Field to Cow Creek, southwest Wyoming
Author(s): Roehler, H.W., and Hansen, D.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2076
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:633,600
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 23' 0" N (42.3833)
- South Latitude: 41° 22' 0" N (41.3667)
- East Longitude: 107° 18' 20" W (-107.3056)
- West Longitude: 107° 37' 0" W (-107.6167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.