National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and correlation of the Precambrian Belt Supergroup of the southern Lewis and Clark Range, Montana
Author(s): McGill, G.E., and Sommers, D.A.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.78, n.3 [p. 343]
- Publication Date: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:154,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 30' 50" N (47.5139)
- South Latitude: 47° 23' 33" N (47.3925)
- East Longitude: 112° 47' 0" W (-112.7833)
- West Longitude: 113° 8' 58" W (-113.1494)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.