National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of pre-Tertiary rocks of the Paradise Range and southern Lodi Hills, west-central Nevada
Author(s): Silberling, N.J., and John, D.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2062
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 2' 2" N (39.0339)
- South Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- East Longitude: 117° 45' 0" W (-117.7500)
- West Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.