National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Permo-Pennsylvanian zeugogeosyncline of Colorado and northern New Mexico
Author(s): Brill, K.G.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.63, n.8 [p. 809]
- Publication Date: 1952
- Map Scale: 1:1,980,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- East Longitude: 103° 50' 0" W (-103.8333)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
South Canyon Creek,
Whiskey Creek Pass
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.