National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and structure of southwest Saypo quadrangle, Montana
Author(s): Deiss, Charles
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Bulletin v.54, n.2 [p. 205]
- Publication Date: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:359,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- South Latitude: 47° 30' 0" N (47.5000)
- East Longitude: 112° 30' 0" W (-112.5000)
- West Longitude: 113° 0' 0" W (-113.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.