National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing locations of metalliferous lode and placer mineral occurrences, mineral deposits, prospects, and mines, Mount Hayes quadrangle, eastern Alaska Range, Alaska
Author(s): Nokleberg, W.J., Lange, I.M., Roback, R.C., Yeend, Warren, and Silva, S.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1996-C
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 64° 0' 0" N (64.0000)
- South Latitude: 63° 0' 0" N (63.0000)
- East Longitude: 144° 0' 0" W (-144.0000)
- West Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.