National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing mineral occurrences and indicators in the Baird Mountains quadrangle, northwestern Alaska
Author(s): Schmidt, J.M., and Allegro, G.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1992
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 68° 0' 0" N (68.0000)
- South Latitude: 67° 0' 0" N (67.0000)
- East Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
- West Longitude: 162° 0' 0" W (-162.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.