National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pennsylvanian geology of a part of the southern Appalachian coal field
Author(s): Wanless, H.R.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Memoir 13
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 0" N (34.2500)
- East Longitude: 82° 30' 0" W (-82.5000)
- West Longitude: 86° 15' 0" W (-86.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.