National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the southwest part of the San Francisco volcanic field, north-central Arizona
Author(s): Newhall, C.G., Ulrich, G.E., and Wolfe, E.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1958
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- South Latitude: 35° 7' 30" N (35.1250)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 25' 0" W (-112.4167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.