National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the SP Mountain part of the San Francisco volcanic field, north-central Arizona
Author(s): Ulrich, G.E., and Bailey, N.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1956
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 45' 0" N (35.7500)
- South Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- East Longitude: 111° 30' 0" W (-111.5000)
- West Longitude: 111° 50' 0" W (-111.8333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.