National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing Quaternary geology of the northern Maryland part of the Chesapeake Bay
Author(s): Colman, S.M., and Halka, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1948-D
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 8' 6" N (39.1350)
- South Latitude: 38° 24' 0" N (38.4000)
- East Longitude: 76° 5' 0" W (-76.0833)
- West Longitude: 76° 35' 0" W (-76.5833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.