National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing Quaternary geology of the southern Maryland part of the Chesapeake Bay
Author(s): Colman, S.M., and Halka, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1948-C
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 24' 0" N (38.4000)
- South Latitude: 37° 53' 2" N (37.8839)
- East Longitude: 75° 45' 0" W (-75.7500)
- West Longitude: 76° 25' 0" W (-76.4167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.