National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Bluebell and Goshute Peak Wilderness Study Areas, Elko County, Nevada
Author(s): Day, W.C., Elrick, Maya, Ketner, K.B., and Vaag, M.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1932
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 48' 12" N (40.8033)
- South Latitude: 40° 21' 45" N (40.3625)
- East Longitude: 114° 10' 7" W (-114.1686)
- West Longitude: 114° 22' 29" W (-114.3747)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.