National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geochemistry, geochronology, mineralogy, and geology suggest sources of and controls on mineral systems in the southern Toquima Range, Nye County, Nevada, with geochemistry maps of gold, silver, arsenic, antimony, zinc, copper, lead, molybdenum, bismuth, iron, titanium, vanadium, cobalt, beryllium, boron, fluorine, and sulfur, and with a section on lead associations, mineralogy and paragenesis, and isotopes
Author(s): Shawe, D.R., Hoffman, J.D., Doe, B.R., Foord, E.E., Stein, H.J., and Ayuso, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2327-C
- Publication Date: 2003
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- East Longitude: 116° 45' 0" W (-116.7500)
- West Longitude: 117° 7' 30" W (-117.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.