National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Pelican Point quadrangle, Malheur County, Oregon
Author(s): Vander Meulen, D.B., Rytuba, J.J., Grubensky, M.J., Vercoutere, T.L., and Minor, S.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1904
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- South Latitude: 43° 22' 30" N (43.3750)
- East Longitude: 117° 15' 0" W (-117.2500)
- West Longitude: 117° 22' 30" W (-117.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.