National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ferricrete, manganocrete, and bog iron occurrences with selected sedge bogs and active iron bogs and springs in the upper Animas River watershed, San Juan County, Colorado
Author(s): Yager, D.B., Church, S.E., Verplanck, P.L., and Wirt, Laurie
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2406
- Publication Date: 2003
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 55' 33" N (37.9258)
- South Latitude: 37° 47' 54" N (37.7983)
- East Longitude: 107° 33' 29" W (-107.5581)
- West Longitude: 107° 46' 39" W (-107.7775)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.