National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map of the Berea sand of southern Ohio, eastern Kentucky and southwestern West Virginia
Author(s): Pepper, J.F., Demarest, D.F., Merrels, C.W., and de Witt, Wallace
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-69
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:190,080
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 81° 45' 0" W (-81.7500)
- West Longitude: 83° 30' 0" W (-83.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.