National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map and map database of northeastern San Francisco Bay region, California -- most of Solano County and parts of Napa, Marin, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Sacramento, Yolo, and Sonoma Counties
Author(s): Graymer, R.W., Jones, D.L., and Brabb, E.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2403
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 121° 30' 0" W (-121.5000)
- West Longitude: 122° 30' 0" W (-122.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.