National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the State of Florida (revised 2006) [See report at Open-File Report 80.]
Author(s): Scott, T.M., Campbell, K.M., Rupert, F.R., Arthur, J.D., Green, R.C., Means, G.H., Missimer, T.M., Lloyd, J.M., Yon, J.W., Duncan, J.G., and Anderson, David
Publishing Organization: Florida Geological Survey
Series and Number: Map Series 146
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:750,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 31° 0' 50" N (31.0139)
- South Latitude: 24° 21' 30" N (24.3583)
- East Longitude: 79° 57' 54" W (-79.9650)
- West Longitude: 87° 38' 22" W (-87.6394)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.