National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map of the Berea and Murrysville sands of northeastern Ohio, western Pennsylvania and northern-most West Virginia
Author(s): Demarest, D.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-49
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:190,080
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 45' 0" N (41.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- East Longitude: 79° 0' 0" W (-79.0000)
- West Longitude: 81° 0' 0" W (-81.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.