National Geologic Map Database
Title: Evolution of the landscape along the Clear Creek corridor, Colorado -- urbanization, aggregate mining, and reclamation
Author(s): Arbogast, Belinda, Knepper, D.H., Melick, R.A., and Hickman, John
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2760
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:44,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 52' 30" N (39.8750)
- South Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- East Longitude: 104° 52' 30" W (-104.8750)
- West Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.