National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of the El Paso Mountains in the Garlock and El Paso Peaks 7-1/2' quadrangles, Kern County, California
Author(s): Carr, M.D., Christiansen, R.L., Poole, F.G., and Goodge, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-2389
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- South Latitude: 35° 22' 30" N (35.3750)
- East Longitude: 117° 39' 0" W (-117.6500)
- West Longitude: 117° 52' 30" W (-117.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.