National Geologic Map Database
Title: Palynological dating of some Upper Cretaceous to Eocene outcrop and well samples from the region extending from the easternmost part of the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska to the western part of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, North Slope of Alaska
Author(s): Frederiksen, N.O., McIntyre, D.J., and Sheehan, T.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2002-405
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 70° 24' 0" N (70.4000)
- South Latitude: 69° 10' 0" N (69.1667)
- East Longitude: 145° 0' 0" W (-145.0000)
- West Longitude: 152° 0' 0" W (-152.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.