National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Hardin area, Big Horn and Yellowstone Counties, Montana
Author(s): Richards, P.W., and Rogers, C.P., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-111
- Publication Date: 1951
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 45' 30" N (45.7583)
- South Latitude: 45° 10' 0" N (45.1667)
- East Longitude: 107° 27' 0" W (-107.4500)
- West Longitude: 108° 5' 30" W (-108.0917)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.