National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic sections from well logs and outcrops of Cretaceous and Paleocene rocks, northern Great Plains, Montana
Author(s): Rice, D.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-71
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 45' 0" W (-112.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.