National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Quaternary geologic map of the San Francisco Bay 4 degree x 6 degree quadrangle, United States
Author(s): Wahrhaftig, Clyde, Stine, S.W., and Huber, N.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1420(NJ-10)
Larger Work: Quaternary geological atlas of the United States
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
- West Longitude: 126° 0' 0" W (-126.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.