National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps of the watersheds of the Santa Margarita and San Luis Rey Rivers, Riverside and San Diego Counties, California, showing ground-water-quality data, 1971
Author(s): Irwin, G.A., and Giessner, F.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-72-180
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:49,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 42' 20" N (33.7056)
- South Latitude: 33° 19' 30" N (33.3250)
- East Longitude: 116° 34' 4" W (-116.5678)
- West Longitude: 117° 23' 54" W (-117.3983)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.