National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology, mineralization, and hydrothermal alteration and relationships to acidic and metal-bearing surface waters in the Palmetto Gulch area, southwestern Colorado
Author(s): Bove, D.J., Kurtz, J.P., and Wright, W.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2002-275
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:6,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 59' 6" N (37.9850)
- South Latitude: 37° 57' 54" N (37.9650)
- East Longitude: 107° 33' 21" W (-107.5558)
- West Longitude: 107° 35' 38" W (-107.5939)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.