National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic sections of Cretaceous rocks in northeastern Teton County, Wyoming
Author(s): Love, J.D., Hose, R.K., Weitz, D.C., and Bergquist, H.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-43
- Publication Date: 1951
- Map Scale: 1:737,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 30' 0" N (44.5000)
- South Latitude: 43° 17' 30" N (43.2917)
- East Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
- West Longitude: 110° 50' 0" W (-110.8333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.