National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic sections of pre-Cody Upper Cretaceous rocks in central Wyoming
Author(s): Thompson, R.M., Love, J.D., and Tourtelot, H.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-36
- Publication Date: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:673,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 7' 30" N (44.1250)
- South Latitude: 41° 52' 30" N (41.8750)
- East Longitude: 106° 47' 30" W (-106.7917)
- West Longitude: 109° 50' 0" W (-109.8333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.