National Geologic Map Database
Title: Regional subsurface stratigraphy, structure, and correlation of Middle and early Upper Cretaceous rocks in Alabama, Georgia, and north Florida
Author(s): Applin, P.L., and Applin, E.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-26
- Publication Date: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:4,950,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- South Latitude: 28° 22' 30" N (28.3750)
- East Longitude: 81° 30' 0" W (-81.5000)
- West Longitude: 86° 0' 0" W (-86.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.