National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic relations of Eocene, Paleocene and latest Cretaceous formations of eastern side of the San Juan Basin, New Mexico
Author(s): Dane, C.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-24
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:253,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 50' 0" W (-106.8333)
- West Longitude: 107° 10' 30" W (-107.1750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.