National Geologic Map Database
Title: Density and porosity of Upper Cretaceous through Permian formations from borehole gravity measurements, Big Polecat oil and gas field, Park County, Wyoming
Author(s): Beyer, L.A., and Clutsom, F.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-103
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:30,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 56' 30" N (44.9417)
- South Latitude: 44° 54' 0" N (44.9000)
- East Longitude: 108° 40' 30" W (-108.6750)
- West Longitude: 108° 42' 30" W (-108.7083)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.